Friday, July 24, 2009

Dean Koontz's Frankenstein

Finally the third book of Dean Koontz's Frankenstein is coming out on Tues. I've been waiting for about four years now. I never thought it was ever going to come out. I had almost given up hope waiting for it. This series is Dean's best series and it's like a new twist on an old tale. A more modern day telling of Frankenstein. I'm currently re-reading the other two books, in preparation for the new book. It's been so long since I've read them, I've forgotten some things. I had my two sisters read the first two books and they got pissed off at me because the third one didn't come out. They said how could I let them read a continuing story, unless there was an end to it. I wonder what happened because the three books were supposed to come out, six months apart from each other. I read the first two and waited and waited. Now the third book is finally here. It was kind of like waiting for that fifth Harry book to come out. It's exciting knowing that it's finally going to be here.

No comments: