Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shows That I Watched To The End And Shows That Have Bit The Dust

With the new TV season starting here soon, I thought I'd put down all the shows that I've watched to their end and the ones I dumped before they ended.

Here's a list of shows that I watched to the end of their run and loved them.

7th Heaven
Charmed
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman
Hart To Hart
Simon And Simon
The Love Boat
Trapper John M.D.
M.A.S.H.
The Fall Guy
Alice
Happy Days
Three's Company
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Scarecrow And Mrs. King
Christy
Jack And Bobby

I know that I'm probably forgetting some, but these are a few that I could think of off the top of my head. I love TV and have been watching for a long time. Not all my favorite shows kept entertaining me to the end, but that doesn't mean that I don't love them, it just means that the writers or something made me stop watching them.

Here's some shows that bit the dust before their run was over and I stopped watching them for various reasons.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Angel
Roswell
Felicity
Stargate SG.1
E.R.
The O.C.
Dallas
Dynasty
Melrose Place
The X-Files

I'm just hoping that I don't have to add Supernatural to this list and that it will stay in my other list of shows that I watched to the end. Supernatural has become like the X-Files, in that it keeps giving more questions than answers and after a while the show doesn't make any sense. Supernatural is making less and less sense as it has gone along and I'm getting tired of trying to figure out what's going to happen next. I'm sick of all the mystery crap and the questions that never get answered.

No comments: