Thursday, September 3, 2009

America's Got Talent

I was a little surprised last night while watching the results show. I was sad that Paradiso Dance didn't make it to the finals. I'm glad that those cute Texas Tenors made it in and Kevin Skinner. Grandma Lee was funny and The Voices Of Glory were nice singers, but I wouldn't want to see them in Vegas. I'd love seeing the Fab Five from Morgan, Utah. I think they were great and full of energy and that's what you want when you go to Vegas. You want flash, energy, entertainment and excitement. I'd really love to see David Hasselhoff the most in Vegas. Too bad he's a judge and not a contestant. I've loved him seeing last night the most. I always loved watching him in Baywatch and Baywatch Nights. I have one of his albums and music from the cast of Baywatch. David is a real great entertainer that makes you feel good when you watch him.
I can't wait to see the other acts next week and see who makes it through to the finals. I've never got to watch this show because I've only been able to pull in CW on my TV. I'm glad that I found it. I'd love to get tickets to the show in Vegas in October, but I probably won't be able to. Vegas is one of my favorite places to go.

No comments: