Saturday, September 12, 2009

Little Sam And Little Dean



I have to play with little Sammy and little Dean because I'll go crazy thinking about Supernatural. I think up all kinds of crazy stuff, but then again, maybe it isn't so crazy. Who knows? I just don't want to fight with anymore on any boards or anywhere about the show. I just want to enjoy it. I love both Sam and Dean's characters and it drives me crazy that people still think Sam is evil or going to turn evil or become Lucifer's vessel. Lucifer has come, so why didn't he go to Sam and ask Sam to be his vessel, maybe because Sam is not Lucifer's vessel. As for Dean being all good and more righteous than Sam. Who knows what Dean is right about or wrong about? Is he doing the right thing. It drives me crazy when people want Sam and Dean to fight, or that Dean was right about everything and Sam was wrong. That's bull crap. Dean might have been able to stop Sam from killing Lilith, but did he even try. He was more worried about Sam being a monster or becoming evil. Oh no! I keep thinking about it. It's going to stop right here and now.

My little Sammy and my little Dean live in a great world where they are happy all the time. Sure they might fight, but they make up right after. Little Sammy and little Dean are always smiling and they love each other. I personally think that Sam and Dean on Supernatural are going to work things out and it's not just going to be about Sam getting Dean's forgiveness.

No comments: