Sunday, September 6, 2009

Watching Season 4 Supernatural On DVD





I watched "Monster Movie" and "Wishful Thinking" and I couldn't stop laughing. I love that black and white episode of Supernatural. I think it was one of the best episodes of season 4. I think watching it on my new TV made it look even better. I think Sam and Dean looked hot in black and white. It's funny, but when I watched it, my mind put it in color. I used to watch shows on a little black and white TV that I had and it was great just because I got to watch them. When I love a show, I'll watch it however I can. I loved that suicidal teddy bear in Wishful Thinking. I think that had to have been if not one of the funniest things ever, but the funniest on Supernatural. Just the looks on Sam and Dean's faces was priceless.
I'm going to keep watching old episodes until Thursday when we finally get to see new Supernatural.

A couple of Sammy's friends came over and started to party earlier. They're having a Supernatural marathon party.

No comments: