Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Love Dan Scott, Books, Spoilers And A Theory

I just love Dan even more now. One Tree Hill has really been good because of Dan Scott. I'm glad that he's finally gotten a better storyline this season. I love that Rachael is back on the show and I missed seeing Danneel. I'm really happy that her and Jensen are engaged. They look really cute together. I wonder what she is like in real life because she is such a good bitch on Tree Hill. I always wonder about the actors and actresses and what they are like in their personal lives. I love them the most though for playing my favorite characters on TV. I'm happy for them when good things happen in their lives and sad when bad things happen. They give me so much and I wish that I could thank all the actors and actresses for all they do.

Now on to books. I've been trying to read more lately and I've gotten some really good books to read. I love my books all most as much as I love TV. I just got a new Stargate book and it has Jonas in it. I was so excited when I saw it at the store because Jonas has never been in one of the novels. I loved when he was in season six of Stargate because that was my favorite season. I never watched the show after he left because he was the main reason I watched the show. I love to read books of TV shows like all the CSI's because I don't watch the shows and the characters can look like what I want them to be in my mind. I found out that there are three upcoming Supernatural books. They are coming out in Feb, April and June. I can't wait because I'll have books to look forward to and the show.

Now on to those Supernatural spoilers from the stupid TV Guide. They did not tell much and I'm not going to read a lot into them like a lot of people do. I remember the crap they said last year and most of it never happened. It was stupid. I still don't believe that Dean is Michael's vessel and I still think Sam is either Lucifer or Michael's vessel. I could be wrong, but who knows. I want to find out what's the deal with Sam already. I've been waiting for four years now and I hope I don't get disappointed. I will be if I find out that Dean is Michael's vessel and he protected Sam for years only to find out that Sam is the vessel for Lucifer.

Here's a little theory on what I think could happen or will. Maybe Michael is coming to Sam as Lucifer and testing him. When you think about it, when Lucifer first came to Sam, Sam was not sleeping at the end of the show when Lucifer disappeared. He had just woken up. Also, why would Lucifer come to Sam at that time and then that's the reason that Sam wanted to get back with Dean. Sam was trying not to hunt and fight, so why would Lucifer come to tell Sam to get his head out of the sand. It doesn't make sense. Sam has that power in him to send demons to hell and to kill them. Where did that come from? If Kripke and Co just wipe that all away like it doesn't exist, then I'm going to be pissed. I still believe that Kripke and Co are purposely downplaying Sam's role right now and making us believe that Sam is Lucifer's vessel and Dean is Michael's. I still think Sam could be Lucifer's or Michael's vessel because of the power Sam has inside of him. It's just my theory for now and I'll have to see how things go. I'll be disappointed if Kripke and Co don't have any surprises planned. I'm hoping they do.

No comments: