Monday, November 2, 2009

My Supernatural Nightmare

Last night I dreamt about Sam and Dean. I don't know if I was in the show or watching it or both. One minute I was running around with Dean and the next minute watching it on TV. Sam went undercover as a woman. He was wearing makeup and a dress. He even had fake boobs to go along with it. I don't remember some of it, but the end was the scary part. I love dreaming about Sam and Dean, but not like this. At the end, Sam was crying and Dean went to hug and kiss him. I'm not a slash fan and I was so sickened by this. They were actually kissing on the lips. Yuck! Then in the dream I was thinking to myself that this could not be happening and it changed. Sam and Dean instead of sucking on each others faces, they were both sucking on a beer bottle and then I woke up. I guess at the end of the dream, I was watching them on TV, but how did I change it. This was just a nightmare and I know where it came from. It's probably from all the Supernatural fans out there treating Sam and Dean like they are women, not men. It's scary.

No comments: