Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Life With Little Sammy and Co








My little Sammy is keeping himself busy. Little Sammy and Jess went to their prom and they were the king and queen. I was so happy for them. All my little demons are busy fixing up their houses, buying cars and other stuff. Little Jess, Bela and Sammy all have castle rooms. A special pair of wings came out in the stores in their town and little Sammy wanted to buy them for Jess. He cried because he couldn't get any more cash. He had reached his limit and he couldn't stop crying because he knew Jess would look beautiful with these wings. They make you fly. Little Sammy was so sad until Jess showed up at his house with the wings on. Little Jess had gotten some cash herself and bought the wings. She told Sammy that he didn't have to buy her everything and that she could buy some things for herself. She kissed little Sammy and told him she loved him.

All my little demons are going on trips right now. It's summer and they are going to be enjoying their time off from school. Little Sammy is sad that Supernatural isn't on until probably Sept or Oct, but he said he'll keep himself busy and watch all the other seasons and have marathons all summer.

I just love my little Sammy and his birthday is coming up in less than three weeks. My baby is growing up so fast.

No comments: