Friday, October 15, 2010

My Poor Little Sammy



My poor little Sammy. He got chased all over his house by that evil bunny toy. It bit him in the head when he fell. Little Dean, Ollie, Jared and Lucifer all tackled the bunny and threw it in a metal box. Little Sammy had a Supernatural marathon last night with all the other little demons. The girls all went out shopping when the bunny attacked Sammy, so they weren't home. My little Sammy was crying and I had to hold him for a long time before he stopped. I told little Sammy not to buy anymore suspicious toys and I told him that I wanted to see what he was getting before he bought it. Little Sammy stuck his tongue out at me and then said he wasn't a baby and could choose his own toys. I told him he was a baby for sticking his tongue out and I won't give him anymore money to buy toys if he's not good. He said he was sorry and I hugged him again. I took that stupid bunny and threw it in the trash.

No comments: