Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Pic Of Jensen And Jared I Posted About

Okay that pic I posted about with Jensen and Jared. It may not be switched bodies, but I still think they bulked up Jensen's muscles or something. That same Dean is on other pics and the SPN magazine cover. It just looks like it's not Jensen's body at all. I know Jensen has muscles, but I didn't think they were that big. Maybe I'm wrong. I just looked at my SPN magazine and some of the pics where there's Jared and Jensen together. They have Jensen as the same height as Jared. Jared is more taller and bigger than Jensen and that's just fact. When I went to the L.A. Con last year and saw them. I thought Jensen looked smaller in real life and Jared looked about what I thought he would. I just saw them sitting there up close while they signed their autographs. Jensen just looked smaller sitting there, but he was better looking in real life than on Supernatural. He's got a really deep voice. I couldn't look at Jared for too long because I'd probably act crazy or stupid. I don't know how I'm going to get photo ops with them. I'm going to be a total basket case or something. I hope I don't embarrass myself and say or do something stupid.

I just don't see the need in photos to make Jensen look bigger or the same height as Jared. It's kind of crazy.

No comments: