Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Matters



It's funny that both Smallville and Supernatural both had family matters. Smallville was about Lois and her family mainly and I actually enjoyed the episode. Some parts were really funny and I just loved seeing Clark smile like he used to. It's kind of like the Lois and Clark show now, but I don't mind because I'm enjoying it too much. It's the final season and they're probably giving fans what they want to see and you're seeing plenty of Clark. This season probably has the least main characters ever. I'm surprised at that. I still miss Chloe and hope to see her soon.

Now for Supernatural. I liked Family Matters and that we got a few answers to some questions, but now there are even more questions. Where is Sam's soul and how can he be walking around without a soul? I still think that's a mystery. How can Crowley have Sam's soul and especially if he never sold his soul to him? Dean sold his soul and made a deal for Sam and now Dean supposedly has his soul. I just don't get that at all. Castiel and how many other angels helped bust Dean out of hell, but how did Dean get out of his contract? Is he out of his contract or does someone still own his soul and gave it back to him for a while and for a purpose? Like Crowley maybe. I still think he's the one that held Dean's contract and not Lilith. Crowley was the King Of The Crossroads, so I bet every deal went through him and he holds all the contracts.
I liked seeing Christian and Gwen Campbell again. I liked seeing the Campbell's period. I wonder when Christian was possessed. Now we know that Gram pa Campbell has his soul and he's helping Crowley, but for what reason?
As for Sam and Dean. I just don't know anymore. I hope Sam doesn't become Dean's lap dog now. Dean telling Sam what to do because Sam can't tell right from wrong and Dean can. That's just laughable. Dean who trusted Crowley to begin with and now he's telling Sam stuff. I hate to say it, but soul less Sam is better than Dean with a soul. I liked how Sam untied the ropes binding him to that chair and I still wonder if Sam still isn't something more than just human. Crowley is looking for purgatory, but how do we know if Sam hasn't been there before. We never got to see him with a reaper, so what if he went to purgatory before Dean made the deal for him to come back. Sam has been called a freak and look at all the stuff he's done. He's drank demon blood and been a vessel for Lucifer, so maybe he's just like all the creatures and monsters and if they go to purgatory, maybe that's where Sam will go or has been before. It's all really confusing to think about right now. Sometimes I just don't even want to think about it at all.

Tonight I watched Mystery Spot because I wanted to see Sam and Dean and how I loved them the most. I think season 3 was the last time that we got to see Sam and Dean acting like real brothers and who knows when we'll ever see them like that again. I don't think they've felt right since the fourth season started to now. Dean constantly mistrusts Sam and now it's happening all over again because Sam doesn't have a soul. With or without one, Dean would still not trust him and that makes me angry. Sam always trusts Dean, but Dean can't trust Sam. Dean can trust Castiel, Crowley and how many others and he's right to do it, but Sam trusts anyone and he's wrong and evil or something. I just hope we don't see Sam doing everything Dean tells him to do like some robot or something. I'll be pissed about that, if it happens.

I've been listening to my Vampire Diaries soundtrack. I just love the songs on there and especially the one called Down. I love new music and I try to find all the new music that I can. I still love all the classic music that's played on Supernatural, but sometimes it hurts to listen to those songs. They remind me of things and the past and I get sucked back in time or something. I start to cry because I just want to find a time machine and jump in it and go back to when those songs were playing on the radio and on my record player. I like new music because it doesn't remind me of the past so much and there are a lot of good singers and bands out there right now.

I've needed to listen to music right now because it's like a drug. This last week, my mom and I got a new roof put on our house and we're going to get some other stuff done like doors, windows and siding. Then my stupid sinuses have been killing me and my teeth. I just want to rip this one wisdom tooth out myself, but how much of it's stuck under my gum because my mouth is too tiny. Wisdom teeth do not give you wisdom, they're just a pain and a headache. I hate going to the dentist, but now I don't have a choice. I should just get all my teeth pulled out of my head and get dentures. I wish I could afford dental implants, but I'm not rich. They'd be nice and I'd have wonderful and beautiful teeth. Something I've never had. I guess that's enought whining about myself and my stupid teeth. I have to whine about it somewhere.

This is a long post, but I don't care. I haven't been in the mood to write lately. It might have something to do with not sleeping enough or that I'm depressed. I don't know. I've been playing with my little Sammy and Co to cheer me up and they always do that. It's scary that they can. I'd go on a message board, but I'm not going to deal with that crap again. I swear it's like when I was in High School or something. There's always some bitch that wants to start something with you over nothing. I'm over it. I'm just going to keep to myself for a while, just like I've done all my life. Sometimes it's better that way.

No comments: