Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Favorite TV Character Of 2010 Is Sam Winchester



My favorite TV character for 2010 is Sam Winchester. That's not a surprise because he's been my favorite character on TV since Supernatural started. I'd say so far that he's my all time favorite too. I've loved a lot of TV characters over the years and Sam tops my list. I hate to say it, but Dean falls way down like into the 50's or 60's on my list. I really don't have a list, but if I made one, I know that Dean would fall down under a whole ton of characters. As brothers, Sam and Dean are still my favorites followed closely by A.J. and Rick Simon, The Hardy Boys and the new Salvatore brothers. I'm sure there are some other brother duos, but I can't think of them right now. I've watched too much TV over the years and I'm how old and I can't recall everything I've ever watched. I'd say that TV for me has been pretty good the last couple of years and that's thanks to the WB and CW. I hardly ever watch any other channel because I'm tired of finding a show on another network and it being cancelled after a few episodes for one reason or another. Stupid reasons besides.

I haven't been able to use my computer a lot right now because my Internet connection is low. I don't know why. I just know it started on Christmas Eve and hasn't improved. I don't know what's causing it. I can hardly do anything. I usually have to wait anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour to see my little Sammy and my other demons. Those games on Facebook take forever to load without a strong connection. I can only do a few things on Farmville and it's starting to make me mad. I love Farmville and Pet Society and I can hardly play them right now. I can hardly go on message boards or even do e-mail. I'm surprised that my blog loaded. It took about fifteen minutes. I guess its a good thing that I haven't been able to be on my computer that much. I remember the days when I didn't even have a computer at all. I've been reading more books lately instead. I've also started watching Supernatural from the 1st season. I love the first season because Sam and Dean seemed to act more like brothers in it. They didn't hug and say words of love to each other, but there were certain things that they did say and do that told you that they loved each other. I liked that they both had issues with each other. Sam didn't like being bossed around by Dean and Dean was really insecure about things. I wish Dean would let Sam be his own person and hopefully that will happen now that Sam has his soul back. Dean needs to learn who Sam really is and not who he wants Sam to be.

I can't wait for my shows to all come back on, but right now I can watch movies, repeats of all my shows and read some good books. I sometimes like a little break from TV. This is a long break, but to me it's going by fast. I can't believe that it's almost the new year. Where did the last year go? 2010 was a great year for me. I got to go to the Supernatural Convention in L.A., Washington D.C., and to see my nieces in Reno twice. I had fun and I can't wait for Feb for the next Supernatural Convention. I just hope the weather isn't too bad at that time. It's finally been snowing here and sometimes we get a ton of snow and other times hardly any. As long as we get it in the mountains, it doesn't matter to me whether it's down here in the valley or not.

One other thing about Jensen. I think I know why he keeps his hair so short. It's probably so some crazy fan can't pull his hair out because he's hardly got any to pull on. I sometimes feel sorry for Jensen because of all the loonies out there that are obsessed with him and think he's Dean and not Jensen. I swear some people can't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. Jensen does not seem like he'd be like Dean at all and I don't get where anyone would think he was. I think some fans are so in love with the character of Dean that they don't care about Jensen at all. They're just crazy. I think Jensen should be more like Jared. I'd probably never recognize Jared if I walked by him on the street. Jared would probably have facial hair and one of those knit caps on and I'd think he was a bum or something and walk right by him. Or, he'd have his hoodie on or something. Jensen stands out too much because he looks the same as he does on the show, where Jared sometimes doesn't.

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully, my stupid computer or Internet will work properly again sometime soon.

No comments: