Saturday, October 22, 2011

Little Sammy Scissorhands



I've just been playing with my little Sammy and my other little demons. I love Pet Society and I love all the cute stuff they come up with for my demons. The game has been messing up lately and it's been driving me crazy. I'm still able to play, though. I wish Facebook would stop messing with crap already, but I doubt they can. I'm just getting tired of all the constant changes. I've been playing the slots on there and they are so slow right now. I don't know if it's just my computer or Facebook itself. Maybe both.
I've been looking at all the fun those fans are having in Chicago right now at the SPN Con. I hope they all are having a fun experience, especially if it's their first time. It's so much fun to be around the stars of the show that you love. I can't wait for March when the L.A. Con is. My sister might be able to go to the Con, not with me, but maybe she'll be able to meet me there. I'll have more fun with her than if I'm alone.
I watched episode 5 of Supernatural. Shut Up, Dr Phil. It was a good episode, but not very original. I liked seeing Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters, but the witch thing is pretty old already. Even if they were a couple fighting and killing because they were mad at each other. I thought the funniest thing was Sam acting like Dean has never drank on a case before. That was a laugh. Dean has always had a flask and he's drank on a case more than once. Hell, he even stole booze to drink while they were on a case in season four. I missed the first ten minutes of the show because of a stupid train. I saw that clip that Jared put on Twitter and I laughed my ass off. That was better than the whole episode.
I'm really enjoying Supernatural right now and I don't even want to go on message boards. I'm tired of all the sniveling. Sniveling over Castiel. Sniveling over Dean. Sniveling over Sam. Sniveling over everything and anything. Those stupid spoilers that don't spoil anything or even reveal anything. Fans get really nutty and crazy over them and jump to all kinds of conclusions about what's going to happen. I look at stuff on Facebook and it's better than going on a message board or Twitter even. I saw something that made me so happy in regards to Sam's character.

I might get released from work soon, but who knows? It seems like the work is getting done fast. I can't believe that the time is going by so fast right now. I've worked more this year than I did last year and I could have worked longer if I would have wanted to. I guess I should have, but it was nice to have time off, even though that went by fast as well.

I was going to post about my crazy family, but I don't even want to think about what's going on right now. I just hope things work out okay. Who knows what the future holds in store?

No comments: