Monday, January 30, 2012

Gossip Girl's 100th Episode






100 episodes and still going strong in my opinion. I loved this episode very much. I read some things from other fans and some are mad and hated the episode and I loved it. Sure Blair married Louis, but that made it all the better. You thought that the wedding was stopped and Blair went and married him anyway. If she hadn't, then I would have been disappointed. I love Chuck and Blair together, but if they got together now, then what would happen later. The show would get boring. I always want to be wanting them to be together. That's what keeps me watching the show. It's a drama. I think some people tend to forget that. It's also called Gossip Girl. If the characters did nothing to gossip about, then you couldn't call it Gossip Girl anymore. It would be boring. I never expect any characters that love each other to stay together on any show. Some do and others don't. The ones that do are usually older couples. I guess the producers of some of these shows don't realize that young people can find the person they love when they're younger and actually stay with just that person.
I loved Georgina and finding out she is Gossip Girl. Michelle Trachtenberg is awesome and I've always loved her on the show. It's always fun when she shows up. I especially loved her when she found Jesus. All of that just killed me and I laughed so hard. Kristen Bell does the voice of Gossip Girl and I'm so glad that she does. I love her voice.
It's funny when I read about how fans hate the show and the other shows I watch because of the writing. They say the writing sucks, but they love the show. How can you love a show when you think the writing sucks? Obviously some people really love a show for other reasons besides if the writing is good or not. I think they bitch about the writing and hope that the show will be written how they want it. I doubt it will ever happen, but they can keep bitching. If the writing of any show of mine starts to suck, then who cares. I watch some of my shows for different reasons. It's what I get out of them that matters. Whether it's a good cry, a good laugh or I get inspired by them. If I don't like a show anymore, then I stop watching it and move on.
Once Upon A Time is really growing on me and I love it. I can't wait to see the next episode every week. All my shows are new right now and I love them all. Sure sometimes some episodes are better than others, like Supernatural right now. Hopefully good episodes are coming up and if not then I have all my other shows to watch.

No comments: