Thursday, January 9, 2014

10 Times I've Seen Thor The Dark World


Now I've seen Thor ten times. I finally noticed a flaw after 10 times. I guess the other 9 times, I was either drooling over Loki or I was entranced by him. It's funny that I noticed it this time. It doesn't matter to me because I think the movie is flawless. I just put on my Loki goggles and nothing else matters. Also, Loki called Thor brother 4 times. I counted that wrong.
I've been watching Avengers over and over again. I love Thor and Loki and they are the best part of the movie. Their scenes together were the best. I swear I can just feel the love between them every time they fight and call each other brother. The next Avengers movie isn't going to be as good without Loki. There will be no Thor and Loki scenes for me to love.