Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pet Society And Pet City








I still miss Pet Society so much. I still think about it all the time and I wish I could still be playing with my Sammy and all his friends. I still just imagine my little Sammy in his big house playing and having fun somewhere where I just can't see him anymore.
Pet City has had some great releases lately. I love all their fairy themes. They have a lot of cute stuff and the animation is great. I don't know how much work they put into it, but I bet it's a whole lot. I really appreciate them and I love them for all they are doing. I love that they keep us informed about what's going on with the game. They tell when they will be doing maintenance or if they are having some problems. I am in Pet City VIP and that's where I see all the good posts. Not a lot of my Facebook friends play Pet City as much as I do. I love to go on the VIP page to see all the pictures that other people have posted. They are so creative and I can't believe some of the stuff they can come up with. It's amazing and I'm sure they take a long time to create what they do. I'm pretty simple and not very creative at all. I just love fixing up Johnny's rooms and having fun with him and all his friends. I'm glad I started to play Pet City and the game has helped a little since Pet Society was closed down. At least I can still play it. Even if Pet City closes down sometime in the future, then I'll be okay with it. I at least know that whoever runs Pet City is way better than EA. EA just wanted our money and that was all. We were nothing to them beyond money in their big fat bank accounts.
I buy pet cash in Pet City and I earn how much every day from playing the game. They give quite a bit of free cash so that people who can't buy cash can still get a few items each month.
Pet Society and my little Sammy and friends will never leave my heart. I loved the fairy theme and I loved the special fairy room I had. I loved all the flying fairies and buying all the fairy costumes. I loved when Pet Society brought out the butterfly theme. I loved those butterfly chairs and all the fluttering butterflies. Pet City has butterflies that you grow from an egg. I love it. It turned from an egg into a caterpillar, then a cocoon and now it's a butterfly.
I hardly ever go on the Please Save Pet Society page on Facebook anymore. I think most players gave up trying to save the game long ago. How many people play off line with some hackers program or whatever and they create new themes and stuff? I guess they don't realize that probably one of the reasons the game closed down was because of the hackers and cheaters. I can't believe how many people used cheat codes to get cash items. It's sad because I really think that is one of the main reasons EA closed the game down. Too many people were using hack and cheat codes and not buying pet cash with real money. EA was not making enough money to satisfy their greed and decided to get rid of the game.
I still have not played or bought an EA game and I doubt I ever will. Not for myself or as a present for anyone. I still want to smash my old EA games I bought for my DS and I still might. EA will never get any more of my money again. I wish they would have sold Pet Society to someone else so I could still play it, but that just proves how evil and rotten they are. My little Sammy is out there somewhere in cyberspace and I still love and miss him and want him back. EA will always and forever be the worst company in the world to me because they took away something I loved so much and my life hasn't been the same since.