Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ragdoll

This is an old poem I wrote long ago as well. I found a whole bunch of poems that I wrote in school or shortly after I graduated and I decided to post a few of them.

They each take me by an arm and pull so tight
I can be shared, there is no need for a fight
All day long they play their game with me
They keep me there so I will never be free

They don't know how much I can be hurt
When they get finished with me, they throw me in the dirt
I lay there all alone and I silently cry
While people look at me as they pass by

Tomorrow is a long ways away
I don't think that I will last another day
Being torn apart rips at my heart
I feel sorry for myself when it's time for them to start

Day after day it is always the same
There is no cause and I have no one to blame
If I could only make them see what they are doing to me
Then perhaps one day friends they might be





No comments: