Sunday, November 19, 2017

Trip To Colorado





I took a quick trip to Colorado on the 9th until the 12th. I went with my two sisters and our friend to deliver some furniture to my nephew and his wife. My one sister and I stayed for two nights to visit. I had a really good time and it was a fun trip, but way too short. I wish we could have stayed and visited for longer. We went to a museum in Grand Junction that I've never been to. It was pretty cool. The best part of the trip was being in the car with my sister, my nephew and his wife and their little boy. Most people would think that was boring, but I love spending time with my family and those are the best times. My other nephew joined us when we got into town and I love spending time with him as well. I wish I could spend even more time with him because I don't see him as much and I missed so much time when he was little.
Just thought I'd post about this and I will probably be going to Nevada this week. I hope I can control my gambling addiction. I haven't gone gambling in a while now. I love seeing my sister and nieces, but going to Nevada is very hard. Hopefully, we will spend more time in California and doing fun stuff there.

No comments: