Saturday, July 25, 2009

Certain Sammy Scene, I Wish I Could See In Season 5

Here's a scene I would love to see in season 5. I'd love to see Sam in a church or somewhere praying to God for forgiveness for what he did. Even though, Sam didn't know that's what he was doing and he made the mistake of thinking he was doing what was right. I'd love to see him crying and praying and asking for forgiveness and maybe having Dean hear him. It would be like something I've seen on other shows, but I'd love it. Maybe Sam asking God what he wants of him or to help him be there and help Dean or whatever.
We know that Sam prayed to God every day, but who knows if he stopped or not or if he was still praying, despite doing what he did. I just want to know what Sam feels about God now and whether he believes in God. We never got to know in season 4 because we were just meant to think that Sam was turning dark and he just wanted revenge. I still think Sam wanted to save and help people and to help his brother Dean. Sam believed in the angels and God, so does he still believe? If he doesn't believe, will he find faith in God again and know that God still loves him.

I'm just hoping for anything to see what Sam thinks and feels. I still want Sam to be strong and know that God still loves him and cares about him.
God only gives us what we need, not what we want. Maybe Sam did pray to God to have the strength to drink demon blood, even though he knew it could be harmful, to try to do the right thing.
God never gives verbal answers to anyone, so you have to have faith.
I don't know, I just hope we get to see how Sam feels about God and everything that has happened.

No comments: