Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting excited for my shows to come back on

I just went to look at a few sites to see what's going to or might happen in my favorite shows. I really can't wait for Gossip Girl. It said there was going to be a lot of Chuck and Blair and more Dorota. I love that woman. I can't wait to see all the relationship changes and the things the characters will face, now that a lot of them will be going to college. It's going to be fun.
One Tree Hill news. I didn't see too much of. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen without Peyton and Lucas on the show. Tree Hill has a great cast and they've added some new people. That should prove interesting.
Smallville looks very promising with maybe Lois and Oliver getting together again for a bit. I always loved their chemistry together. I hope Clark learns a few things and it says he's going to be obsessed with saving people and not thinking about the other things. He does need to have a life, too. Even though, he's a hero, he deserves to have a little happiness for a while. They've got more characters coming on and hopefully they'll be good and I won't miss Davis too much.
Legend Of The Seeker looks interesting because Richard has opened a door or something into the underworld. Richard might have a new love interest and not just be with Kahlan. Interesting, but not too worried about it. I love that forbidden love stuff because you see all the wanting and yearning the lovers have for each other. They look at other people and sometimes are with other people, but that doesn't mean they don't still want to be with each other. I just hope there is plenty of fighting, good stories and love and friendship on there.

No comments: