Monday, July 20, 2009

One Tree Hill And Why I Love This Show





When I first saw One Tree Hill, I called it One Tree Shit and didn't really watch it. I didn't start noticing how good the show was until the third season. Then, I thought to myself, this is a pretty darn good show. I loved it in season four, then season five came along and I loved it even more and by season six, I totally and completely loved it. I've bought all the seasons on DVD and I can't wait for season six to come out.
One thing about One Tree Hill this last season, it was my new 7th Heaven. I loved 7th Heaven because when I watched the show, I always felt great after, that's what One Tree Hill usually does for me. It is uplifting and it makes you believe that if you work hard enough and believe hard enough, your dreams can really come true. Not a lot of people believe in good things, now a days. You usually have a pretty good say in how your life is working out. If you want a good and happy life, then it will be hard and you'll usually have to work for it. If you want a rotten and unhappy life, then you'll follow your passions and take the easy way, but you'll probably never be happy or get what you dream or want.
One Tree Hill usually has everything that I love in a show. It has love and relationships, villains, fighting, friendships, happy times and great music. Not all the characters of One Tree Hill are related by blood, but they sure do act like they're a family. Sometimes they are closer, than family. It's great to watch and it makes you believe that there is good in this world, not just evil and heartache.
When the show started the characters were teenagers and they've grown over the years into adults. I like how they mostly portray them as responsible adults, not adults that just do whatever they want to satisfy themselves. The characters think about each other and help each other. They've changed and grown, but they don't know everything, but even adults have still a lot to learn. You never get too old to learn new things.
I've always loved the music on One Tree Hill and I love Kate Voegele being on the show as Mia. Now I get to listen to her on the show, previewing her latest album. I love that. I'd really love to hear Bethany Joy Galeotti, sing more on the show. I love her playing Haley.
My second favorite character on Tree Hill has to be Brooke Davis. She is a real kick ass character and I love her. Sophia Bush is one of my favorite female actors, if not my favorite right now. Dan Scott is my favorite character and he usually is the villain of the piece. I love Paul Johansson because he can really make me either laugh or cry with his character.
I loved that I could laugh and cry all season long of season six. There was sadness and there was happiness. I loved all the great things that happened on the show. It's funny that God was never mentioned on Tree Hill, but the show was so uplifting and made you feel that God was there.
Here's another thing. Tree Hill had the creepiest scene that I saw all last season on any of my shows. It was where Sam got into the car with Q's killer and his brother. I was so scared and it didn't help that Jamie was reading that creepy poem.
Well, that why I love Tree Hill and now I call it One Tree Great.

1 comment:

127 Hours - A Film By Danny Boyle said...

I really love this show :) It is just amazing :) Peyton,lucas,mouth,nathan,brooke,SKILLS,deb et al.but i think peyton's my favorite. :)

download one tree hill