Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sammy's Puppy Dog Eyes

Little Sammy with those puppy dog eyes. Who could resist giving him whatever he wanted? Dean sure couldn't. When they were children, Dean gave him those lucky charms because one look of Sammy's puppy dog eyes and Dean caved. It was sweet that Sammy was willing to give up that prize, but I bet Dean made sure Sam got that too. I wonder if, now that Sammy drank demon blood and Dean doesn't trust him, if Sammy's puppy dog eye weapon will work on Dean. That will be sadder to me than anything, if Sammy's little puppy dog eyes are gone for good. I don't think they will be, because you saw them in the season finale when he told Dean he was sorry. The only thing I'm worried about is that the puppy dog eyes won't work on Dean and Sam will have to find a new weapon to use on Dean to get what he wants.

All I know is if Sammy used his puppy dog eyes on me, I'd move heaven and hell to give him whatever he wanted. Of course, I can't move anything, but I sure would try.

Sam's puppy dog eyes are what made Azazel's daughter possess Sam because she knew people would fall for Sam's sweetness. I know I'd open the door, if he flashed those eyes at me. I'd drag him in and hug him so tight. ha, ha, ha.

No comments: