Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Casting Call

I wish there was a casting call for a 40 year old, short, fat and ugly woman. I would be perfect for whatever roll.
One Tree Hill: I could be a lover for Dan or something. Or I could be some old psycho that tries to kill Dan or one of the other characters. That would be great.
Gossip Girl: I could be some old, fat rich woman on this show. I'd want to be somehow related to Chuck or have something to do with his character.
Smallville: I could be some old, fat and short Kryptonite freak that goes on a killing spree or I could be a super hero.
Legend Of The Seeker: I could be some old, fat and ugly woman that's evil and wants to kill the Seeker. Or I could be some witch woman or something like that.
Supernatural: I could be a old, fat demon or an angel and get it on with either Sam or Dean. Or I could try to kill them or something.
America's Next Top Model: Why don't they have a competition for old, short and fat models? I would be perfect.
I think there is a lot of discrimination against old, short, fat and ugly people on TV. I could play so many parts, even though , I've never done any acting, I know I'd be good at it. I guess no one would watch shows, if the beautiful people weren't on them. I probably wouldn't watch one of these shows, if I was on it. I hate to say it, but I'm shallow and I love the beautiful, young, and tall hunks on TV. That's mainly why I watch shows, but it would be nice to be on them with the beautiful people.

No comments: