Monday, July 13, 2009

Why I Love Gossip Girl And Chuck Bass





I love Gossip Girl because it is so far from my life. I just love to watch shows that have nothing in common to what my life is. You can watch them and like fall into the story. I love watching the beautiful and rich people of GG. I'll probably never be beautiful and I'll never be rich. Gossip Girl is like a guilty pleasure, but I'm not guilty for watching it. I'll tell the world and anyone I know that I love it. It's not just for teenagers and there is something for everyone on it. I love the relationship between Rufus and Lily and I love Blair's mom. I like the adults on the show, almost as much as the teens. I love Chuck and Blair's love story and they are probably the only couple I love on TV right now. They probably won't stay together for long, but I'll enjoy the relationship, while it lasts. I love Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass. Chuck is a wonderful character that you just love to watch. Whether Chuck is being the bad boy or the sweet, loving boyfriend, he's just a great character all around.

No comments: