Monday, July 13, 2009

Anna's Grace

What's the deal with Anna? If Anna ripped out her grace and it was gone, how did she hear the other angels and how did she move stuff with her mind? I thought that's what her grace was. When I first saw Anna, I thought of her as evil. Who knows what side she's really on? She liked Ruby, so obviously, she was either stupid or she was in cahoots with the demons. Why did Ruby even have Sam and Dean going to find her and rescue her in the first place? I didn't get that. What was the purpose of both " I Know What You Did Last Summer and Heaven and Hell?" If Anna was worse than Ruby, then Dean having sex with her, was worse than Sam having sex with Ruby. She was a fallen angel, that means she turned her back on God. Like I said before, how do we know that Anna wasn't a demon first and somehow got out of hell and she's still a demon. Maybe now she's a demon with an angel's grace. I just don't like Anna and I still think she's trouble. I don't think she's really on Castiel's side at all, unless Castiel is evil, right along with her and the other evil angels.
People think God sent Anna to help Dean. That's kind of crazy because God would've had to know how many years ago about what was going to happen. I doubt God would want any of his angels to be like human beings. Sex is one of the worst things on this Earth. It can be beautiful and a great thing between people who love each other, but otherwise, it has been used for evil. Look at all the children and adults that suffer because they are raped and sexually abused. Lust is one of the seven deadly sins, so why would God want his angels to sin. Sex is not for healing, unless like I said for people who love each other.
Who knows where that Anna really went or what her purpose is? I'm just hoping that her character will be a little less boring in season 5.

No comments: