Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Women Of Supernatural




Here's some of the female characters that have been on Supernatural. There's Lauren Cohan who played Bela Talbot in season 3. She was actually one of my most favorite females on the show. Then Samantha Ferris and Alona Tal who played Ellen and Jo Harvelle. I loved Ellen and she was my favorite female character of all on Supernatural. Then there is Genevieve Cortese and Katie Cassidy who both played different versions of Ruby. I liked Katie a little more than Genevieve, but I really liked the character of Ruby and I had hoped that she would've turned out to be good, so that Ruby would've stayed on the show. There have been other female characters on the show and I've liked most of them. They add a lot to the show and I sometimes forget about them because I'm just looking at Jared's and Jensen's hot goodness.

No comments: