Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Don't Get It

I just don't get why people read so much into spoilers. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Spoilers are not to tell what's going to happen, they are to get you excited for the show. Kripke and Co are not giving anything important away in interviews. I still think all that crap about Sam having to atone for things he's done is just crap, but then again, how do we know everything that Sam has done? Most of Sam's storyline was off-screen, so you really don't know all that he did with Ruby. Maybe Sam has more to atone for than we know or maybe Sam just thinks he needs to atone for the things he's done. The main thing Sam would need to atone for is that he didn't have enough faith in God, but seeing how his life has gone, who could blame him for not having a lot of faith or even believing that God could care about him?

Those promos really gave me a good look at how season 5 is going to be. I'm not going to read too much into them because they are tiny little clips and who knows what they're about or what's really going to happen. Take for instance, the episode where we get to see evil Sam. Is that a dream, an alternate reality, an illusion or what. The episode is called "The Douche Of Oz". It sounds like the Wizard Of Oz and that means it could just be Dean dreaming or something like that about Sam being evil. As for Jessica being on, what will she be, a ghost, a spirit, a dream, a hallucination. Who knows at this point, except for Kripke and Co and Jared, Jensen and the rest of the cast?

When I first got my computer and started looking at spoilers, I went a little crazy and then I realized that they don't really spoil at all. Sometimes they are just misleading you into thinking something and then it turns out to be something else. I was scared to start looking at spoilers for season 5, but now I can't wait for new ones. I still have a really good feeling about the show and nothing is going to spoil or ruin that for me.

No comments: