Sunday, August 30, 2009

Little Sammy Is Great, But I Can't Wait To See Big Sammy Again




I didn't think I'd be able to put these pictures of little Sammy on my blog. Little Sammy is a great stress reducer and he just makes me feel good. It's kind of like playing a game or something, but not. My family probably thinks I'm crazy and I am and my mother says I should act like an adult. What's wrong with having a little computer pet? Grown men play games and do all kinds of stuff on the net and grown women. I can do whatever I want and especially when it makes me happy and it doesn't hurt anyone.
I'm looking forward to seeing big Sammy again and I can't wait to see what's in store for him. I swear Jared just looked so hot in that promo. I can't wait to see Dean, Castiel and Bobby, too. I just have a good feeling that is not going away. Season 5 is going to be one of the best seasons of Supernatural.

As for little Sammy, he is getting ready for the new season to start. I got him a party hat and he's ready to party. He's going to have a Supernatural party for the premiere. lol

No comments: