Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Is My Little Sammy Evil Now?






My little Sammy went and did something really bad this time. He went and bought a potion at The Mystery Shop and had little Dean drink it. It turned my little Dean into a skeleton. I screamed and yelled at little Sammy and he just laughed. I asked Sammy how long the potion would last and he said a few days. Little Dean cried at first when he saw himself and then later he said he was okay. Little Dean wouldn't talk to Sammy. When Jess found out what Sammy had done she sent him a box with a surprise inside. It had an egg in it and it flew at Sammy's face. Egg was dripping down little Sammy's face and Jess, Dean and I were all laughing. Little Jess made Sammy go to her house and help with her party.

I told little Sammy that if he does not behave himself, then I'm going to take all his costumes and masks away and he will not go to Jess' party on Halloween. Little Sammy cried and fell asleep in his coffin bed. I don't know what's gotten into that little demon. Maybe it's just Halloween or is my little Sammy turning evil? He's never done anything so mean before. Maybe I'll have to stop letting him watch Supernatural and Vamp Diaries for a while and then he'll behave and be good.

No comments: