Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Life With Little Sammy, Dean And Jess




Little Sammy and little Dean have been running around town with their bat wings on. I told them that they'd better not be trying to scare anyone. They said they just wanted everyone to see them. They keep dressing in different costumes and wearing their bat wings. Little Sammy is now a vampire pirate with bat wings and little Dean is a mummy with bat wings. One bad thing about the bat wings. Little Sammy thought he could fly wearing them and jumped off his bunk bed and fell and scraped some skin off his forehead. He was crying and bleeding. I just washed his head and put a band aid on and told him he was okay. I told him that I'd take away the bat wings, if he doesn't calm down a little. I told him not to try flying again. Those wings can't make him fly.

I asked little Sammy where the song was for Castiel. Little Sammy wouldn't look at me because he hasn't been working on it. I think he got angry when little Jess gave their new friend Castiel a friendly kiss. Little Sammy said that he'd try to work on it again after Halloween and I told him that I'd help him, if he needed me to.

Here's are favorite shows ending the week of Oct 24, 2009

1. Smallville
2. Gossip Girl
3. Supernatural (repeat)
4. One Tree Hill
5. Vamp Diaries (repeat)

I've been watching Top Model, but my little demons don't care for it. Sometimes I miss it, but I don't really care. It's not very good this cycle.

Little Sammy asked me if he looks mean and scary with his wings and fangs. I told him that he looks really scary. I lied to little Sammy because there's no way he could look anything but sweet no matter what.

No comments: