Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Life With Little Sammy, Dean And Jess







My three little demons have been busy again. Little Jess is still getting ready for her big Halloween party next Saturday. Little Sammy keeps changing into different costumes and now he has Dean doing it to. Little Sammy asked why I didn't buy Dean some big wings like he has. I thought they were skeletal wings,but they are huge bat wings that are growing. He asked me if I loved Dean. I told him that I love Dean very much and if he wanted the wings, then all he had to do was ask me. Little Dean came and asked and I went and got him some too. He was so happy and he's started to wear his as much as Sammy. Little Dean's wings are still growing, but Sammy's are how big now.

Little Sammy made me get him the special bait at the store to get weird looking fish out of the fish pond. I don't know why I bought him that bait. Those fish are horrible looking and they look evil. Now he has a little tank full of them. Little Sammy wore his special fishing jacket, hat and glove to catch the fish. Please, let that fishing pond ice over for the winter. With my luck, they'll probably have ice fishing or something.

Little Sammy, Dean and Jess have had some more new friends move into their neighborhood. They just made friends with Castiel and have invited him to join their rock band. He said that he'd think about it. Also, there's a weird little friend named Ninja Clown. That's one strange name and the little guy is kind of scary looking and he's not wearing a Halloween costume. Sometimes I worry about some of the friends my little demons are associating with.

I took little Sammy, Dean and Jess to a couple of Haunted Houses tonight at the fun park by where I live. They were all kind of scared. In the first one they got candy and it wasn't scary at all. The other three scared them all. Little Sammy was clinging to me and crying. Little Dean was brave, but I could tell he was scared and so was Jess. I had to tell them that everything was all fake and none of it was real. I thought the haunted houses were fun. Little Sammy asked if I thought he was a baby and I told him that a lot of people are scared going into haunted houses. That's the point, to be scared. I let little Sammy eat a lot of candy which was a big mistake. About an hour ago he woke up crying and said that a killer clown was trying to kill him. It was chasing him and it had killed little Dean and Jess in his dream. I had to hold him and tell him everything was okay. Little Dean was spending the night and he woke up and reassured little Sammy. I've been letting little Sammy watch Supernatural and hopefully he'll fall asleep again. I bought little Sammy a coffin bed for his Supernatural room. Him and Dean just love taking turns sleeping in it.

It's been a pretty good week and Halloween is coming up next Saturday. I hope I have the energy to handle my three little demons.

No comments: