Friday, October 16, 2009

My Life With Little Sammy, Dean And Jess





Little Sammy bought Dean a guitar of his own and little Dean was so happy. He was rocking out for hours. I told little Sammy that Dean was feeling sad because he was spending so much time with little Jess. Sammy said that was because Jess was feeling bad and he was trying to make her happy. Now, I think they are all happy. Little Dean bought a pumpkin basket for his Halloween treats. My little demons have already been collecting candy around their neighborhood. Sammy has a whole basket of it and has already started to eat it. I have to watch him and make sure he doesn't eat too much or he'll have nightmares and get a tummy ache. I don't want that.

Little Jess is planning a special Halloween party at her house. She has been collecting stuff for it and Sammy and Dean have been helping her. They sent her a bunch of packages with stuff for the party and to help her out. She's going to invite all their friends.

Here's our list of favorite shows for the week ending Oct. 16th, 2009

1. The Vampire Diaries
2. Supernatural
3. Gossip Girl
4. Smallville
5. One Tree Hill

What happened to One Tree Hill? It was my favorite last year. It's still good and I love to watch it, but the other shows beat it. We all loved Vampire Diaries and it had us all on the edge of our seats. Little Jess and I loved watching Damon dancing. I loved seeing some of Damon and Stephan's past. That was great and I hope to see more. Little Sammy told me that he stopped writing a song about Castiel and that he didn't like him anymore. I asked him why and he said that Castiel wanted to kill a kid. I told little Sammy that that kid was half demon and he could be dangerous and that's why Castiel wanted to kill him. We don't know what will happen to that kid and Castiel could have been right in wanting to kill him. Maybe that kid might kill a lot of people. Who knows? Don't be mad at Castiel. Little Sammy told me that he'd start writing the song again.

Poor little Sammy asked me again about the message boards and asked why I was so upset when he saw me posting. He asked if people were being mean to Sam. I told him it didn't have anything to do with Sam and it had more to do with Dean. I told little Sammy that there are a lot of people who love Sam and still love his character and to not worry. Little Sammy asked if people were being mean to Dean. I said people love Dean too. I told him that a lot of people didn't like what Castiel did because they don't understand it. I don't either sometimes. I don't understand a lot of stuff going on and I like to look on message boards to see what people think and to write down what I think. I told little Sammy that I guess I'd have to stop posting because it drives me crazy and people just want to fight. It's so true. Little Sammy asked why people want to fight and I told him I don't know why, maybe they don't have anything else to do or they just want to be mean to someone.

I broke the news to my little demons that Vamp Diaries and Supernatural were not going to be on next week. They took the news okay, especially when I told them that Legend Of The Seeker was coming back on soon. I pulled out the season 1 DVD set I bought and now they're going to have a marathon of Legend. We're all excited about seeing Richard again.

Little Sammy asked why I was at home a lot this week. I told him there was a holiday, I had a day off from work and then I was sick this Friday. I hope I can go to work come Monday and work and not take any more days off. We have a lot to do at my work and it's very busy there and I need to go in every day to get the work out. Little Sammy hugged me and so did little Dean and Jess. They gave me a kiss and said that I'd feel better next week. I know it will be true because they said it would be. Just being with them makes me feel better.

No comments: