Monday, October 19, 2009

My Life With Little Sammy, Dean And Jess






My little demons are busy getting Halloween stuff and having fun. They all got a costume picked out. Little Jess is going to be a witch, Little Dean is going to be a mummy and my Little Sammy still hasn't decided. He's bought a dracula costume and a scream costume. He wants the mummy costume, too. He just loves dressing up and can't decide. I told him that he could wear all his costumes if he wants. I helped little Dean get a pumpkin and helped him decorate it. I'm so happy that's he's finally getting in the Halloween spirit. He loves the candy, too. He's got a big bucket and he's been eating it. I have to watch both little Sammy and Dean and make sure they don't eat too much. Little Jess really doesn't eat a lot of candy.

One bad thing my little Sammy did. He went to school and put on his scream outfit and scared a kid. The school called me at work. I was very angry at little Sammy when I got home today. He started to cry and said he was sorry. He went and brought a pumpkin cookie over to the kid and told him he was sorry. They laughed about it and now that kid wants a scream outfit too. I told little Sammy not to scare anymore people with his costumes. Sure it's fun, but someone might get hurt if they get scared too much. Little Sammy promised that he'd be good.

Here's how I can't resist doing whatever my little Sammy wants me to. I had to buy him some skeleton wings. They cost a lot, but little Sammy cried for them and looked at me with those big brown eyes and I could not say no. Little Sammy's power over me is frightening sometimes. I tell him that and he just laughs. Little Sammy also bought some special bait and caught an ugly mutant fish from the fishing pond. Little Sammy has so many fish that his two tanks are getting full. I just know that I'm going to have to buy him a new one soon. Hopefully that fishing hole will close up for the winter.

Little Jess is still collecting stuff for her big Halloween party. Sammy sent Jess a white spiderweb for her front room. She would not put anything Halloween in it. She loves her room the way it is and the spiderweb goes nicely and looks cute in her house. Little Dean is spending more time at Sammy's house because Sammy has more stuff and he loves to spend time with Sammy.

Little Sammy asked why I was so quick going on the message board. I told him that I just showed some love for our big Sammy and that was it. We've got to keep the love going for our wonderful Sammy. Tomorrow I'll show some love for both Sam and Dean. Maybe I'll dig up the Devil's Playground and show some love for Castiel on there. Little Sammy still wants me to start a chocolate milk drinking campaign for Sam and maybe a love campaign for Sam, Dean, Castiel and Bobby. I told little Sammy that it's enough that we love them. We'll let the other people out there love them however they want to. If someone doesn't like a character, then it's up to them.
Little Sammy hugged and kissed me and said he wished he could go on the message boards and tell everyone how great and wonderful all the characters of Supernatural are. I told him we can put that on his sign in his house, maybe after Halloween. Then all his friends will know how much he loves Supernatural.

I'm very happy right now and so are my little demons. I love fall and the trees look so beautiful here with the leaves falling and turning colors. The chill in the air and the threat of rain is wonderful. I love that it gets darker earlier at this time of year. October is one great month.

No comments: