Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Life With Little Sammy, Dean And Jess





It's been great being at home where I can spend more time with my little demons. Little Sammy is so happy when he comes home at lunch and sees me. My hand has been hurting lately and I haven't been able to type a lot. Little Sammy asked why I haven't been posting on the message boards and I told him. He kissed my hand where it hurts and I told him that it felt better. I also told him that I'm tired of going on the message boards where everyone is fighting and everyone thinks I'm bashing Dean for one reason or the other. I just post in the I love Sammy and Dean threads and the Devil's Playground. I also will post in what I think about the show and that's it.

Today when my little Sammy came home he was crying and I held him and asked him what was wrong. He said he went to his friend Munchkin's house and she had a Robo Nanny looking after her. I asked him what was wrong with that. He looked at me with his big brown eyes brimming with tears and asked if I would get a Robo Nanny to look after him. I told him that no way would I let some mechanical Nanny take care of him unless I absolutely had to. I held him and told him that I loved him and to not worry about it. I told him that I wouldn't let one take care of little Dean or little Jess either, unless I had to for some reason. Little Sammy was tired after that and I put him down for a little nap before the shows came on.

Little Sammy has been busy again. He's been buying more stuff for little Jess. Jess wanted a fairy room and Sammy has been helping her make one. They finally got all the stuff for it. Little Sammy bought Jess two dresses and a pair of fairy wings. She looks so beautiful in them. Little Sammy got himself a fairy outfit. Now they are a fairy prince and princess. They had fun playing together. I was worried about little Dean getting jealous, but he's been going to some of his girlfriends houses and spending time with them. He's been kissing a lot of the neighborhood girls lately. I asked him if he liked a particular one and he said that he liked them all. Now I'm worried about that.

Little Sammy woke up just in time for Vamp Diaries and Supernatural. We all loved Vamp Diaries and we can't wait for more of it. Tonight's episode was really good and we loved the scenes with Stephan and Damon. We all loved Supernatural and we could not stop laughing at some parts. Of course, we are going to watch it again, but the little demons fell asleep right after the show. I know they'll want to watch it again after Smallville tomorrow night.

There has been some strange creature stalking in my little demon's neighborhood. I caught him in little Dean's bathroom of all places. Poor little Dean was trying to go potty and that thing followed him into the bathroom. I told it to start leaving my babies alone. Little Sammy said that he's seen it all over town. I reported it to the police and I hope they do something about it. That thing is a menace and it has no right coming into any one's home uninvited. I hope that the problem gets taken care of.

Well I'm tired and my little demons are asleep already.

No comments: