Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fun Day Out

I went to a gambling town that's not too far away from where I live today. My niece who just turned 21 a couple months ago is in town and wanted to go there to gamble. Her mom, my sister went along and so did our mom. We went on a tour bus down there and it was a pretty good ride down. Our hostess dressed like Elvis and sang Elvis songs. It was funny to see her do that and everyone was laughing and having a good time.
I actually won this time, but then I lost by the time we left. We stay there for six hours and then you go back home on the bus. It's about two and half hours to go there and two and half hours back. I had fun being with my niece because I've never got to go gambling with her before. She was ID'ed even because she still looks like a teenager. I played a lot of different machines and had fun playing all of them. It would have been nice to win, but at least I only lost a little bit of money. I usually lose a lot and I end up sitting for hours waiting for the bus or watching one of my family play for hours. I've been trying not to gamble and I haven't gone there for a long time. I only went this time because of my niece. I don't think I'll be going until after the Supernatural Convention. I still have how much more to buy and save for it. I want a Misha photo op, plus I still have to get plane tickets and pay for the hotel room. Then I have my dental bills to pay. I went to the dentist and got better news than I expected. I thought I'd have a ton of root canals and caps, but I just have six cavities and I'm getting a tooth pulled. It's not bad and I'm glad about that. I need to stop procrastinating all the time.

I went on the CW board and I guess I just don't know how to post on there or something. I'd love to discuss the show without all the bullshit about Sam or Dean. I could give a crap less about who likes or dislikes Sam or Dean or any other character on the show. It would be nice to discuss stuff without all that crap. I guess I'll take another hiatus from that board or posting anything besides stuff in Hell House and my two Sam and Dean threads. I can at least say whatever I want in them. That's one of the things that's wrong with that board. Posters think you are attacking them if they love one character or another. I could give a shit less about it. Anyone on there can bash whatever character their heart desires. Or they can love whichever character that they want to. I don't care who loves what character or if someone is a Sam fan, Dean fan, Bi-Bro or whatever the crap they want to call themselves.

I guess I'm just tired of that crap about Dean now having to be Sam's moral compass. Your morals are your sense of right and wrong. Dean doesn't know what's right or wrong, only what he thinks is right or wrong. So why should Sam have to do everything that Dean thinks is right or wrong. When if Dean is wrong about something, then Sam will be too. Sam has all his memories and a brain. He probably knows about right and wrong and just doesn't care. Dean on the other hand, is now letting his emotions cloud his sense of right and wrong. Someone pointed out that Sam let his revenge cloud his sense of right and wrong. Hasn't Dean done that too?
Dean had more morals when he came out of hell. That's why he stole stuff out of that store. Because it's right to steal. Then later in Wishful Thinking, Dean steals liquor out of the store and he's right to do that. The little girl at least brought back stuff her teddy bear stole and said she was sorry about it. Dean didn't give a ratt's ass that he stole. Dean didn't care, so he was almost like Sam without his soul, that didn't care. I guess no one gets the similarities or what You Can't Handle The Truth was about. Dean said Sam was acting like him. Dean had his soul when he came back from hell and he didn't care about anything. He didn't care that Lilith was breaking the seals, he didn't care what Sam was doing with Ruby. He tried to shut off all his emotions and that's just like Sam without his soul.
I have a soul, but I could turn off my emotions. Anyone can and does? How many people kill or abuse other people and don't care about it?
I'd love to talk over this stuff on that board without all the Sam vs. Dean shit. It's not about that. It's not about Dean being righteous and now Sam has to have Dean be his moral compass or something. That's just stupid shit. I remember in season 4 when they were saying the same crap. Like Dean now is the moral one and Sam is immoral or something. Like Sam can't tell the difference from right or wrong and he hasn't been able to since the fourth season of the show and Dean does know what's right and wrong. He knows when to trust a demon, like Crowley. Sam didn't want to, but Dean did and look how that turned out. Crowley was just like Ruby and all the other demons they've dealed with. I remember Dean saying. "What can I say, I trust the guy." That was about Crowley. Little did Dean know that Crowley had his own agenda. It seemed that Dean didn't really give a ratt's ass about the humans Crowley killed in the office building in The Devil You Know. Dean doesn't always care about everyone. He puts his family first and if anyone tries to hurt them, he'd hurt or kill them. Would he be right or wrong to do it? That would, I guess depend on today's society and what everyone thinks is right or wrong. That changes all the time.

No comments: