Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Having Fun With Little Sammy







My little Sammy has cheered me up a bit from my depressed mood. I love to play with him. He got an igloo to play in and he has a new chimney that will transport him to any house in Pet Society. I love playing with Sammy and my other little demons.

I've been playing Farmville more now since I've been released from work. I'm in a competition with some woman to get more presents than her. I swear it keeps me really busy. I found a new typing game to play and it's fun to try and beat my own score. I don't know if any of my Facebook friends type for a living like I do, so I probably would not be able to compete with them, so I compete with myself.

I bought a new digital camera to take to the L.A. Convention and now I have to figure out how to use it. I've never owned one before. I've always just used disposable cameras whenever I've needed to take pictures. Hopefully, I'll learn how to do everything and I'll be able to post pictures on Facebook and my blog at the convention.

I went on the CW message board and it's the same old crap on there. No one can tell me it isn't Sam vs. Dean all the time on there. I love how some posters can just sit and lie and lie that they love Sam, when they really don't. I used to love Dean, but I really don't even like him right now and I don't care what others think about that. I think he's been an asshole to Sam and probably will continue to be one even now that Sam has his soul back. I love how fans think Sam acted cold without his soul for the past how many months, when Dean acted worse than Sam did and he supposedly has his soul. Whatever.

No comments: