Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Supernatural Prediction For The New Year

Okay seeing as there is no more message board at CW to write this crap on, I have to do it in this house. I'm sure I'll be posting more here now when I can.
I was watching the promo for Adventures In Babysitting and I read the synopsis and here's what I think is going to happen.
I think Sam is going to somehow be taken back into the past in episode 11 and then Dean is going to have to go back to get him in episode 12. I bet they are working on a case and Sam gets snatched by whatever they are hunting. I've read how many different spoilers and I wonder if this will happen or not. I'm not very good at predicting episodes, but I love to try. Something could happen like this. I wonder if Bobby is going to be dead or in a coma or something. I just hope that whatever the writers choose to do in regards to Bobby is original and not predictable. I can't wait to see Castiel again and I hope when he comes back that it will be a good return of his character.
I haven't seen any other spoilers yet for the next episodes after 13. There really haven't been a lot. I wonder what episode they are filming right now and do they film in order of episode or do they film different scenes from multiple episodes. I know that a lot of shows that I used to watch would film how many scenes from different episodes and out of order as well. I've read certain things and I wonder exactly how Supernatural does their episodes. I'll never know I guess. It really doesn't matter to me, but it is interesting.
I hope all those posters from the CW site have found new places to post and that they can be happy wherever they post and have a good time. I wish them luck and hope they never stop watching Supernatural. I'd love to post with a few of them and bounce some theories around, but I gave up on that as well a long time ago. Now I just write them down for fun. I do have a new theory about Death but I'm still thinking about it and I'll write it down when I've thought it through some more.

No comments: