Wednesday, September 12, 2012

JDM And Other Stuff

Wow! I just love Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He was just awesome in The Possession. I still miss seeing him on Supernatural, even though he hasn't been on since the second season. He's one of the reasons why the show was so good when it first started.  I still wish he could come back on the show just for a quick appearance or something like that. I know he's busy, but I'd still love to see him on the show again or at a Convention. 

As for Supernatural. I'm still not excited about season 8. It seems like everything I read just makes me less excited for the show to come back on. Now there is going to be another major recurring character called Naomi. I wonder how many more guest stars and recurring characters there are going to be. I can't remember if they said that Sam's love interest was a major recurring character or just a recurring character. Either she will be killed off in the first how many episodes or something else is going to happen. Because I doubt that she is going to be safe from all of Sam's enemies or maybe he doesn't have any anymore and only Dean does. It seems like in the last couple of years, Dean is the one going on about how they are putting everyone in danger around them. First it was Sam and now Dean. I don't even know why Sam would think that his new love wouldn't be in danger if he's constantly around her. She will be just used to get to Sam and Dean. Because if she stays perfectly safe from all harm, then she is not a normal human or Sam has made a deal of some kind.  As for the crushing mythology that Carver plans to get away from. It seems like he's just starting his own mythology or whatever for the show and Dean is going to be at the center of it. Not both Sam and Dean, just Dean. Next thing that will happen, Dean will probably end up with powers or something and of course, he'd use them for good, unlike Sam who used his to send demons back to hell or kill them. 

Here's what will really seal the deal for me not caring at all about season 8. If Sam's time in hell and everything that happened to him is just suddenly wiped away. Like Castiel took all his crazy, his hell memories, his soulless memories and everything away and now Sam is hunky dory normal guy with nothing special at all about him.  I'll really dislike season 8. It seems like there are going to be a whole lot of vampires and other crap like that. I can just bet, either Sam will be off screen visiting his love Amelia or injured in how many episodes and Dean will be with his new buddy Benny raising hell. I watched the promo and got a little excited and then it ended just as fast. I love how they made sure that both Sam and Dean are equal in the promo and you see Castiel. Why is that? To get all the fans excited. I bet Castiel fans will get disappointed especially if Castiel is only in flashbacks of Purgatory. And I know as a Sam fan, that I'll be disappointed if all of Sam's story is just his new love. I actually wish season 8 was only 16 episodes because then maybe they'd be about Sam and Dean and not a ton of guest stars.  A longer season doesn't mean a better one. It just means that Jared and Jensen will want more time off and that means more guest stars and less time they will be on the screen together.  I don't know what's going to happen and I'm really hoping I'm wrong about things. I'm just getting sick of getting excited for something I think I'm going to get and then being crapped on yet again. That's happened since the fourth season. 

I saw a new promo for Gossip Girl and I can't wait, but it's sad because I know as soon as the show starts it will be the end. I wish it could have been a full season at least. I saw a cute promo for Once Upon A Time and I really can't wait. I can't wait to see what's going to happen now that magic has come. The writers of Once Upon A Time just keep surprising me and I love it. I haven't seen many spoilers for Vampire Diaries or any promos. I guess I haven't been looking at them. I just know the show is going to be great and I'll love it. They have a stellar cast and great writers and I can't wait to find out what happens with all the characters. 

Done now.