Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pet Stories, Pet City And Happy Baby







These are the pet games I'm currently playing. At least, I still have them. Who knows how long I'll have them or how long they'll stick around? Hopefully, they don't get closed down like Pet Society did. Happy Baby was gone for a while and I didn't think it would come back, but it did. They never update it, but I don't care. I just love to play with Sammo and it's the closest game to Pet Society that I've been able to find. I love how Sammo will jump at the screen and kiss it because it's like he's giving me a big kiss. I didn't think I'd ever want to play Pet City once Pet Society was closed down. I didn't play it for months last year because I spent all the time I could with Sammy in Pet Society before it was gone. Pet Stories is a cute game and you're just collecting pets and putting them in enclosures. I like it and I play it every day. I love collecting the pets. You can race the pets, take pics of them and display them in a special enclosure. It's fun.
None of them will ever replace Pet Society in my heart or be as fun to play. I'm just grateful right now that I have them to play. I love taking pics of all of them. Sometimes I can get really good ones. I sometimes wonder if my Facebook friends think I'm crazy. Well, if they do, they are right on the money. I am crazy because I love pets and I'll never stop loving them.