Monday, July 27, 2009

Poor Jensen, Lucky Jared

I feel bad for poor Jensen. He'll probably be working his butt off, yet again on Supernatural. All those crazy, obsessed freaks, just want to see him and they go insane, if he's not on constantly and front and center of the show. I think people love his character of Dean more than him. I actually love Jensen more than his character Dean. He's a great actor, but the poor guy is going to be busy.

As for Jared, he'll probably get lucky again and be able to go on another vacation. I think that would be great because he's young and he needs to have fun. I wouldn't want him to work himself to death for anything. I love him more than his character of Sam, so I want what's best for him. Maybe, if he's got more time, he could do a movie or something in between. That would be great because I was so happy to see him in "Christmas Cottage" and "Friday The 13th". It's great when I can watch him on TV, DVD and at the movies. It was nice that I got to see Jensen in "My Bloody Valentine". Jensen can really look evil when he wants to.

I'm just hoping with the addition of Misha and some of the returning and new characters, that Jared and Jensen get some much needed rest during the season. Maybe they can get a break, like Tom Welling got on Smallville. Tom even got to direct an episode. I loved that. It would be neat if Jared or Jensen could direct one of Supernatural's.

No comments: